NLC TamilNadu Power Limited
NLC and TNEB/TANGEDCO desired to set up a 1000 MW coal based power project during 2001-02.
V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust (VOCPT) [Formerly known as Tuticorin Port Trust] also agreed to allot area adjacent to Thoothukudi Thermal Power Station [TTPS] for setting up this project.
Ministry of Coal and Ministry of Power gave clearance for the project in Feb 2003.
Government of Tamil Nadu issued their consent for establishment of the project in 2003.
Government of India sanctioned the Tuticorin Thermal Power Project on 12.05.2008.
|Read More ...|
- MOU Signing Ceremony With GoTN ON 19.06.03
- MOU Signing Ceremony With TNEB/TANGEDCO ON 09.06.2005.
- Signing of MOU with VOC Port Trust on 28.10.2005
- Foundation stone Laying on 28.02.2009
- Site office inaguration on 28.04.2009
- NTPL - Administrative office Inaguration on 24.08.2011
- NTPL - Guest House Inaguration on 24.08.2011
- TTPP - Unit-II Boiler Drum lifting on 22.09.2011
- TTPP - Unit-I Boiler Drum lifting on 29.09.2011
- TTPP - Unit-I Generator lifting and placing on foundation on 31.12.2012
- TTPP - Unit-II Generator lifting and placing on foundation on 06.06.2013
- NTPL Township inaguation on 18.09.2013
- TTPP - SCR2 Start of Pre-Commissioning on 18.09.2013
- NTPL website (www.ntplpower.com) launching on 18.09.2013
- Fuel Supply Agreement with MCL on 24.09.2013
- Unit-1 Maiden Light-up on 19.03.2014:09.48 AM
- Unit-1 Blowdown operation started on 21.05.204 and completed on 19.06.2014
|Read More ...|
Vision & Mission
|"To strive for operational excellence in power generation and to emerge as an environmental friendly and socially responsible leading power company."|